The Catholic Science Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catholic Science is a theoretical hybrid religion which was created as an inside joke. This is where we invite all spiritually minded people to pick up sharp weapons and jump into the intellectual battle royale in the Colosseum. This is a battle of wits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am The Reverend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (The Reverend)
Admin
Admin (The Reverend)

I am The Reverend Empty
PostSubject: I am The Reverend   I am The Reverend I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 am

My technical name on this forum is Admin, but if you can put 2 and 2 together and form a more sensible enough answer than 22, then you're useful enough to deduct that "Admin" is I, The Reverend (I only told you already, duh!).

I live in southern California with my awesome(ly abnormal) family. I'm an avid writer and I'm always cranking out articles, stories, and opinions. I currently hold two Associates degrees (like any employer gives two s**ts about those), I'm majoring in Political Science at a state school, and also working on earning my Bachelor's in Biblical Studies from a Bible correspondence school. It's a BBS degree to religious scholars, a BS degree to those who went to a REAL college, and generally just BS to all atheists.

I've served for nearly three years as a military reservist, stationed in Orange County, and I occasionally perform stand up comedy.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message here on the forum with a RELEVANT and NON-TIME WASTING question. If you worship me and want to contact me AND you're a good looking girl (who's at least 18 years old) from southern California, send me a message. If you have any issues with me or for any rfeasons feel like elucidating your hatred for me, you may contact me here.
Back to top Go down
http://catholicscience.weebly.com

I am The Reverend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Catholic Science Colosseum :: General Information :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: